From Ideation to Realization
Through an expert-led but highly collaborative process, we turn the inkling of an idea into a thoroughly strategized, thoughtfully marketed, and cost-effective product, ready to ship to retailer partners nationwide.
We target overlooked product categories and private-label opportunities with maximum growth potential.
- Evaluate customer-requested design and product development opportunities
- Identify target product category based on strategic growth plan
- Identify private-label opportunities
Market & Product Category Research
We analyze product features and functionality, online reviews, customer pain points, and pricing and logistics while developing the best version of a new product.
- Market overview
- Competitor analysis
- Gap analysis (good, better, best)
- User focus groups and online product
- Supply chain competitiveness
After confirming market viability, we develop our critical path and the optimal plan forward to a successful product launch—then we execute each step with thoughtful precision.
- Step-by-step implementation
- Comprehensive project management
- Production scheduling
- Critical path development
- Oversight establishment
Part Design & Engineering
We ideate, design, and engineer product prototypes that successfully solve the problems of previous versions and better address the needs of potential customers.
- 3D model
- Rapid Prototype (3D printing)
- Tool design
POP & Packaging Design
We go the extra mile to support our customers with planogramming, point-of-purchase marketing strategies, and all the content they’ll need for a speedy, successful launch.
- Product photography/renderings
- A+ Content
- Packaging design and production
- Point-of-purchase marketing
- Customer experience support
We design, simulate, and build tools, all while balancing longevity with upfront costs.
- Engineering & design
- Mold flow/FEA analysis
- Trial & testing
We handle everything from supply chain management to the plastic injection molding itself.
- Material supply chain
- Program scheduling
- Plastic injection molding
- Quality assurance
With 250,000 square feet of warehouse space and 60% of the U.S. population within a day’s drive, we seamlessly handle storage, shipping, and logistics.
- Shipping and logistics
In-Store & Online Execution
To prepare for launch, we ensure the retail and online storefronts are in sale-ready condition and provide ongoing support through forecasting, metrics analysis, and management.
- Online review management & engagement
- Point-of-sale metrics
- Point-of-sale signage
- Inventory management
- Product reset